≡ Menu

Paperwork You Need For Tax Time

Below is a list items to collect before you start your taxes. Make a tax folder and start collecting the paperwork you have now.

  • Last year’s tax return
  • Employment W-2s
  • Form 1099-MISC – Internal Revenue Service
  • Property tax receipts
  • Mortgage interest statement
  • Energy efficient home improvement receipts
  • Charitable donation receipts
  • Retirement account contributions/distribution documents
  • Investment interest or dividends
  • College tuition statements
  • Child care costs
  • Student loan interest