Here are five uncommon ways to raise your your credit score,
- Pay Bills Before the Statement Date – if you pay most of the bill before the statement date, you can lower your utilization rate. And that can equal a higher credit score.
- Make Multiple Payments – lower the balance on your credit report, the better
- Ask for a ‘Good-Will Deletion’ – You can ask your lender for a report deletion
- Pay for Removal – collection agencies may stop credit reporting in exchange for payment
- Protect Yourself in a Short Sale – Mortgage lender often will report short sale to the credit bureaus,which will damage your credit score dramatically, negotiate this with the lender to not report
[Via Yahoo – 5 Uncommon Ways to Raise Your Credit Score]