≡ Menu

How to get a Credit Freeze online

To initiate a credit freez, please visit each of the three main national credit bureaus( Experian, Equifax and TransUnion)



Federal law requires major credit companies ( Experian, Equifax and TransUnion) one free copy of your credit report every 12 months. You may contact the Central Source by visiting www.AnnualCreditReport.com

Comments on this entry are closed.