≡ Menu

How Do I Report an Identity Theft?

If you’ve been the victim of an identity theft, act immediately to minimize the damage. here is how to report/resolve an identity theft fraud

  • Place fraud alert on your credit reports
  • Report to Social Security Administration if you suspect that your SSN is being fraudulently.used (call 800-269-0271 to report a SSN fraud)
  • File a police report
  • Place a credit freeze
  • Inform your Banks/financial institutions
  • File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.