Capital One Online Savings Account( InterestPlus) is a high-yield online savings account that gives you best savings rates with $1,000 or more in the account balance. That is, to earn the top interest rate from this savings account, keep at least $1,000 in the account.
You will also receive a 10% bonus on your interest earned, if you keep $10,000 average balalnce each month.
Benefits of the Capital One Savings Account:
- Online Banking – see transactions online ( account balances etc).
- No monthly fees – No fees to open the InterestPlus Savings account, just $1 to open an InterestPlus Online Savings account
- FDIC Insured
- No minimum – no minimum balance required to earn interest, but keep at least $1,000 in the account to earn the high interest rate.
- e-statements – account statements delivered through Online Banking to your email
- Bonus interest – You can get a 10% bonus on your interest earned (keep $10,000 avg balance each month or use Capital One credit card at least once a month)
Capital One InterestPlus Interest Rates:
Interest rate change constantly, Please visit the InterestPlus Online Savings Account page to see the current APY
Capital One Online Banking customer service:
Correspondence Mailing Addresses:
Capital One Bank
P.O. Box 4199
Houston, TX 77210-4199
Capital One Bank FDIC Profile:
Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., are both FDIC members, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation
- Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (FDIC Certificate : 33954) is FDIC Insured. Capital One Bank (USA), National Association has been FDIC insured since November 22, 1994. It was established on November 22, 1994.
- Capital One, National Association (FDIC Certificate : 4297) is FDIC Insured. Capital One, National Association has been FDIC insured since January 1, 1934. It was established on May 22, 1933.
How To Apply:
Apply Online – Complete online application or call 1-866-871-7932.
Capital One Bank – InterestPlus Online Savings Account