High Yield Savings is a direct savings account from American Express which lets you to earn a competitive interest rate.
You can manage your savings account deposits and withdrawals online or through phone banking. Like all other online high-yield savings account you can deposits and withdrawals to AMEX Savings account electronically by linking your existing account at another bank.
Benefits of the American Express Savings Account:
- Trust – American Express is a Well Known and Trusted Bank
- Account Access – 24/7 account access by phone or web
- Online Banking – Account balances and see transactions online
- No monthly fees – No fees to open the High-Yield Savings account
- No minimum – No fees to open or maintain a High-Yield Savings account
- FDIC Insured – Insured by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) to at least $250,000
AMEX High-Yield Savings Interest Rates
Please visit the AMEX High-Yield Savings website to see the current APY– (Since the interest rate change constantly)
American Express Customer Service:
1-800-446-6307 ( Available 24/7)
American Express Bank, FSB
P.O. Box 30384
Salt Lake City, Utah 84130-0384
American Express Bank FDIC Profile:
- American Express Bank, FSB. has been FDIC insured since December 1, 2000. It was established on December 1, 2000.
- American Express Bank, FSB. (FDIC Certificate : 35328) is FDIC Insured.
How To Apply:
Apply Online – Bank Website