These 6 tax savings tips will allow you to help to save tax at the year-end.
1. Contribute to a tax-advantaged retirement plan or health savings account.
2. If you’ve reached age 70½, remember to take required minimum distributions.
3. Donate to charity.
4. Take advantage of a qualified charitable distribution.
5. Reduce capital gains with tax-loss harvesting.
6. Review your deductions to maximize tax savings (Itemizing deductions, medical and miscellaneous deductible expenses, etc )
via [Six tax-saving tips to complete by year-end]